Thursday, April 28, 2011
Tumblr 10 day challenge thoughts.
I usually don't give in to these "10 day challenge" things, but I decided to give this one a try. It's very difficult for me to think of how much my life has changed in the last 2 years, and doing this challenge has reminded me of my old life. It brought up feelings and reminded me of the one day that changed my life. We take every day for granted. My pain is no greater than the pain of others. I cannot compare my life challenges to anyone elses, I can only see my own. I will never be the materialistic, bratty teenager i once was. "Code Blue," the phrase that will forever haunt me, will be what makes me pull through in the end. I never want to hear someone ask the question "do you want to hold on or let him go" again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment